Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Forever Flowing

If you read the Celtic Blessings blog then you know how excited I am to turn the page of my calendar. Here's what I read today when I turned to June...

Forever Flowing

I once walked out in the springtime,
and in the freshness of the morning
I came upon a spring of sweet clear waters.
And the spring was gushing toward me.
Its sweet waters flowing toward me.

Again I walked in the summer,
and in the warming of the summer
I came upon that spring of
sweet clear waters.
And the waters coming toward me.
Its fresh waters flowing toward me.

I walked abroad in autumn,
and in the chilling of the autumn
I sought that spring of sweet clear waters.
With its waters rushing toward me.
Its clear waters flowing toward me.

I walked then in the winter,
and in the freezing cold of winter
I found the spring of sweet clear waters.
And it was clear but cold and frozen,
And its waters were not moving.

But there is another water flowing,
that flows ever without ceasing,
flows from spring on through the winter,
and it brings life everlasting,
flowing always to me through me.

Blessed Be from Atremis Therapeutics

No comments:

Post a Comment