Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dreamy

This weekend is a big weekend for my family. My daughter turns 5 on Sunday AND it's Father's Day. Since I knew Sunday was going to be busy with families celebrating Dad's Day, I thought I'd throw a little birthday party for my daughter on Saturday. So I've got plenty to do in preparation for that - it's going to be a wig party, so we've got to make sure that we all have our wigs styled and ready to go. Then, in preparation for Father's Day, I wanted to experiment with acrylic paint on canvas - which I've never done before. Nothing like giving an experimental gift to your husband for Father's day. Thank goodness he's everything a father should be... understanding, patient, kind and encouraging. So when he gets my experimental canvas painting, he'll appreciate the effort that went into it.... hopefully!

So here is the beginning of what I've done so far. I'm letting this part dry and then I'll add background and a little flare. I'll update as it progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment