Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Career in Counting Pollen?

I was listening to KPBS, the local NPR station here in San Diego the other day. It was a bit of a miracle in and of itself that I got to listen to this one interview. I was in the car with my kids on the way to school last Wednesday morning and typically if I'm in the car with them we're either rocking out to Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift. So as it happened last Wednesday, we got in the car and my daughter says, "can you put on kids music?", so I obliged and turned on the radio. I must have been listening to KPBS the day before (sans kids - of course) because the first thing I hear is the commentator talking about counting pollen. So this really peeked my interest and before I knew it we were at my kids school and unfortunately for them, they didn't get to have their morning dose of Justin or Taylor.

Here's the full interview below. This whole counting pollen thing seems old school, but sometimes good ol' fashion human observation is the best way to go.

LucidiaLife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment