Doing this sort of early morning work always reminds me of the importance of balance. I know that if I don't get to bed early enough the night before, I'm either not going to wake up to get work done or I'm going to get up and then pay for it later in the day. This balancing act applies to many areas of my life and unless you've got some superhero DNA, I suspect that the same goes for you.
Deepak Chopra is someone that I look to for more understanding of living a balanced life. He has a lot of the answers to questions that I have about feeling inspired, creative, motivated, healthy, and balanced. On his website, he shares 7 tips for mind-body balance:
1. Take time each day to quiet your mind and meditate
2. Each day eat a healthy diet that includes a variety of fruits and vegetables
3. Move your body: engage in daily exercise
4. Take time for restful sleep
5. Release emotional toxins
6. Cultivate loving relationships
7. Enjoy a good belly laugh at least once a day
My hope is that by striving to live a more balanced life, it helps balance out any allergy or non-allergy related health issues.