Sunday, March 23, 2014

Officially spring

Peach Blossom
Round and round the earth is turning
Turning always toward the morning
And from morning round to night

Upon hearing that song years ago, it made me think of how we're always changing.  We see it each and every day - sunrise and sunset; we see it in the seasons - spring/fall equinox and summer/winter solstice; we see it in the trees and the foliage.

Nettles
For me, living in San Diego there isn't a drastic change in the season that one might see living in the northeast, but there are subtle changes.  I took a few photos of mother nature's spring time gift to Southern California.  You may recognize the plant that I took a picture of - Nettles; it's one of my favorites and one of the reasons why Lucidia is so helpful with allergies.


No comments:

Post a Comment